Dennis McNally Papers
• Dates: 1944-2007
• Extent: 26 Hollinger boxes, 3 microfilms
• Repository: Center for Lowell History; Kerouac Room, 1st Floor, Wall D
• Biographical/ Historical Note: Dennis McNally (1949- ) author, historian, and music publicist, has written the biography Desolate Angel: Jack Kerouac, The Beat Generation, and America as well as other writings on literary and musical figures.
• Provenance: Donated by Dennis McNally July 2004
• Scope and Content: Desolate Angel Italian translation manuscript (handwritten and typed), microfilm, correspondence, photographs, taped interviews, permissions and release requests.
• Language: English; Italian